[Systems] [Systems-logs] Cron <root at sunjammer> cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:05:50 EDT 2016

I'm going to disable this cron job.  This email is getting on my
nerves.  Funny enough, GMail does not put it in my spam folder, despite
putting every other email I get in the SPAM folder.  Good to know that
sunjammer has good "IP reputation" or whatever other pseudo-science,
wishy-thinking metric the gmail team wants to force on the web.  Any
ideas for a better email setup?

What is awstats.pl?  It is an 8k line perl script that is evidently
very old.  Does anybody use it?  Where is it from?

Thanks,
Sam
https://www.presenter.club