[Systems] Please remove these wiki spammer accounts

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat May 21 19:55:48 EDT 2016

Hi

On 18 May 2016 at 22:53, Samuel Cantero <scanterog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we verify it against Dave sheet or should we just remove those
> accounts directly?

I made a simple little python program to compare the list of 'never used'
accounts to the total account list.

users = [ ... ]
unused = [ ... ]
for user in users:
 if user in unused:
   print("No")
 else:
   print("Yes")

Next I would like to check the mailman archives for email addresses posted
to the lists, to ensure we don't remove any accounts that belong to people
who otherwise interacted with the community.

Are you able to grep for a list of all emails that have ever posted to any
list on lists.sugarlabs.org?

If so, please send them to me or add them to a new sheet in the google docs
spreadsheet :)

Cheers
Dave