[Systems] MediaWiki plugin requests

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:13:33 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks again to Sam Cantero for the mediawiki upgrades in the last few
> days :D
>
> I'd like to request a few more mediawiki extensions, which are all stable
> and seem current, so should be straightforward to install :)
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:OneColumnAllPages

Done.

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AutoWatch

For what I've understood, this plugin should adds any new edited/created
page to the watch list of defined users. I was able to "install" the plugin
but it was not working. Besides, apparently it is unmaintained.

> These would help me take a more systematic approach to the wiki gardening
> effort
>

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:GoogleSiteVerification
>
> I would like to see the wiki verified for Google indexing

I have used the Google Webmaster Tool in order to verify the wiki site
using the HTML file upload verification method instead of the meta tag
approach (through the plugin). If anyone else wants to have access to the
search console I can share it.