[Systems] wiki admin granted

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:11:16 EDT 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> Does anyone object to me retaining these after the weekend?

It has been a while since a new wiki admin / sysop has been created.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:ListUsers/sysop

On wiki.laptop.org we generally followed Wikipedia practices with
nominations on a public page with a comment period.  We've been less
formal on wiki.sl.o

As one of the wiki b'crats. I'm fine with granting Davelab6 permanent
wiki admin privs (or else I would not have done it even temporarily) ,
but did not want to overstep by making it a unilateral decision.

cjl