[Systems] Fwd: Fwd: Re: [IAEP] List of good introductions to libre software culture?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon May 2 13:53:45 EDT 2016

Hi systems@, Alex,

Looks like Alex has the same issue as recently Jose Miguel had. The
subscribers list doesn't show his email address, he appears unsubscribed.

Alex, could you try re-subscribing to IAEP and sending the email again?

Also, please check if there's an unsubscription notice in your spam
folder? I was unsubscribed from FSFLA's list because gmail's spam filter
would bounce emails too often (aparently). Maybe it's the same issue.

I fear we've lost subscribers, would we find out in mailman's logs?

Regards,
Sebastian