[Systems] [IAEP] laboratoriosazucar.org domain renewal ($)

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun May 1 18:36:54 EDT 2016

Hi Sebastian!

I'm happy that you noticed this expiration before the grace period ended!
:)

Since SL has a debit card to make such payments, ideally it would directly
register all domains it covers. However, given the time pressure here, I
will post a motion to SLOBs now to refund you once you've registered it.

On 1 May 2016 at 14:51, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've had *laboratoriosazucar.org <http://laboratoriosazucar.org>* for a
> couple of years but haven't used it.
> At the time of registration the idea was to unify latinamerican local labs
> efforts under it.
>
> It is controlled by sugarlabs DNS domain servers and at the disposition of
> the Sugar Labs community.
>
> It expired yesterday and we are at a grace period where we can still renew
> it for the next 30 or so days.
>
> Our current registrar charges 16.99$ per year to renew it and currently we
> are tight on economic resources to do it.
>
> If anyone in the community thinks it's worth renewing and hopefully put to
> good use, it would be great.
>
> For 2 years, including ICANN fees, the cost is 34.34$ USD.
>
> Since it is registered under my name, please contact me to coordinate
> payment.
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian

Cheers