[Systems] [aslo-owner at lists.sugarlabs.org: ASLO post from ragudelo at fundaorth.org requires approval]

Aleksey Lim me at alsroot.su
Sat Jul 30 02:10:53 EDT 2016

----- Forwarded message from aslo-owner at lists.sugarlabs.org -----

From: aslo-owner at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: ASLO post from ragudelo at fundaorth.org requires approval
To: aslo-owner at lists.sugarlabs.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:14:44 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    ASLO at lists.sugarlabs.org
    From:    ragudelo at fundaorth.org
    Subject: Re: Thanks for joining Sugar Add-ons

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.sugarlabs.org/admindb/aslo

to approve or deny the request.

From: Robinson Agudelo <ragudelo at fundaorth.org>
To: aslo at lists.sugarlabs.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:13:40 -0500

Good morning,

I've been trying to log in but I haven't been able. I already created an
account but when I want to confirm my suscription I can't, because the
E-mail doesn't have the link nor the URL. I hope you can help me with this;
what I need is to download the activity "Cuadritos", a QR code reader for
the XO.

Thank you!