[Systems] Maintenance downtime today for OS upgrades

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jul 16 22:58:50 EDT 2016

Thanks!

I would love to contribute, but also I would like to make it look alike the
current ASLO, just a new API.. Or something more easy to code or fix in
case it breaks/fails

I liked alsroot/icarito idea
http://school-network.org/hub/?view=Catalog&workspace=activity&tab=featured
Its kinda cool, and it has a very good/pretty design..

I don't know, those are just ideas, maybe I should try to "port" ASLO to
Flask, or something..

Ignacio

--
Ignacio Rodríguez