[Systems] Maintenance downtime today for OS upgrades

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:18:58 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We had some issues with the docker upgrade, mainly with the btrfs fs. I had
to remove all of the btrfs subvolumes. I had to recreate every container
again (which is not a problem).

bugs.sl.o and bundlebin.sl.o are running again, but I could not find the
container for socialhelp.sl.o. All the active containers should be in
/containers pointing the git repo in /srv/containers. I've checked the
nginx config file for socialhelp.sl.o and it says that it should be running
on port localhost:8002 (proxypass), but there isn't a container.yml file
with that port. Have we removed this service?

Best regards,

Samuel C.