[Systems] Sunjammer just restarted

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jan 28 22:22:24 EST 2016

By the way: every time sunjammer restart, the dovecot auth daemon starts
as expected, but for some reason it refuses connections on the local socket.

This makes postfix fail to accept authenticated SMTP submissions. The
workaround is restarting dovecot one more time after a reboot. Maybe I'm
the only guy using sunjammer to send email, so it doesn't matter all
that much.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org