[Systems] [Systems-logs] sunjammer.sugarlabs.org-Munin_alert

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jan 18 09:00:16 EST 2016

Znc is meant to be used from shell accounts (one instance per user, not running as root).

Sunjammer would be the ideal place, except... Znc is not packaged for the ancient version of Ubuntu we're running and you can't even build the latest source code because it wants a more recent compiler.

So, one more reason to upgrade sunjammer soon... In the mean time you can either keep using bip or use a shell account on some other VM.

Creating per-user containers seems a bit overkill and I'd rather hold on it at least until we get more resources...