[Systems] Sunjammer Swapping

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jan 1 03:20:02 EST 2016

My guess is that an unusual event occurred in the past (perhaps months
ago) caused the system to swap out a lot of stuff.

After the errant process got OOM-killed, some of the memory got swapped
back in, leaving in swap just the pages that were not referenced ever since.

There should be a munin graph showing swap I/O... and if it stays flat,
we're good.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org