[Systems] [Systems-logs] Cron <root at jita> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Feb 28 18:50:18 EST 2016

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 02:54:24PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 06:00:49PM -0800, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> > Can we disable the gitorious cronjobs?
> >
> > Also, note near the end that the remote backup script is failing
> > because we no longer have our backup shell account previously
> > hosted by OLPC.

@Bernie, I'm curious to know what account this was, so I can be sure
we have deleted it properly.  You probably don't want OLPC to keep a
very old backup.

> > We can disable the remote copy of database dumps
> > if we make sure that /backup is included in the regular wizbackup
> > set.
>
> I've disabled both daily jobs, gitorious and system-remote-backup.
> It should be ok since git.sl.o is not used extensively any more.

I've been surprised at how much use git.sugarlabs.org is happening.

It was never set read-only as planned, so many developers did not
leave to github.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/