[Systems] [Systems-logs] Cron <root at jita> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:31:57 EST 2016

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Aleksey Lim <me at alsroot.su> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 06:00:49PM -0800, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> Can we disable the gitorious cronjobs?
>>
>> Also, note near the end that the remote backup script is failing because
>> we no longer have our backup shell account previously hosted by OLPC. We
>> can disable the remote copy of database dumps if we make sure that
>> /backup is included in the regular wizbackup set.
>
> I've disabled both daily jobs, gitorious and system-remote-backup.
> It should be ok since git.sl.o is not used extensively any more.

I'm looking back at git.sl.o to see about where certain languages and
activities dropped out on the Pootle migration (the old PO files may
be recoverable from either old_pootle backups or from git.sl.o

I did notice that, for instance, a Catalan localizer jumped in there
and made a bunch of branches requesting pull fo the Catalan L10n he
did, fortunately he has moved most of that work to Pootle, but I
wonder if we shouldn't carefully review the projects there and
potentially make them read-only to prevent such things in future.

cjl