[Systems] [Systems-logs] sunjammer.sugarlabs.org-Munin_alert

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Feb 21 19:44:01 EST 2016

On 21/02/16 03:20, Munin wrote:
> sugarlabs.org :: sunjammer.sugarlabs.org :: Disk usage in percent
> 	WARNINGs: / is 92.18 (outside range [:92]).
> 	OKs: /dev is 0.00, /tmp is 0.02, /srv is 59.72, /run/shm is 0.00, /run is 0.67, /run/lock is 0.08.

While trying to free up space up in /, I noticed a /activities directory
which looks like an old snapshot of ASLO from Apr 2015. Can we nuke it?

I also disabled the bip irc daemon and deleted a huge amount of logs in
/var/log/bip. I assume nobody was still using it any longer. In case I
was wrong, just re-enable it:

  update-rc.d bip add
  /etc/init.d/bip start

But please try to migrate away from bip. It leaks file descriptors and
has no active maintainers. I'm currently running znc from my personal
account. It works well and supports all the latest additions to the irc
protocol (yes, irc is still evolving :-)

 \X/  http://codewiz.org