[Systems] [Sugar Labs] message by Francisco Ordaz

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Feb 18 15:35:56 EST 2016

Hi Cjl,
I understand. The same happened with the Quechua and Aymara. However,
once re-created, I believe the database already had records of previous
work.

So the goal here is re-creating the languages and hopefully the
translations will be there. If not, then we can look at recovering from
database dumps from the old pootle server.

Regards,
Sebastian