[Systems] [Sugar Labs] message by Francisco Ordaz

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:11:53 EST 2016

Sebastian, the real problem here is not setting these up as new languages,
it is the fact that they were set up as new languages in the old Pootle
server and they did nit get migrated (along with all of the work already
done) to the new Pootle server.

Do you have any way of looking through Pootle backups to recover these from
the old server?  That would be really awesome.

cjl