[Systems] ping Pootle users list

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:27:42 EDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Sam.
>
> What is the current situation with respect to capacity for another
> virtual machine?  I'd like to try a new VM of the latest Pootle
> version.

+systems

I can see that the current pootle VM has 3 GB of RAM and 3 vCPU. It also
has a 30 GB disk for OS + data, with only 4 GB left.

I can spin up a new VM (Ubuntu 16.04) for you with the same resources. It
would be interesting to shutdown one of the VMs as soon as possible (maybe
in a month?). would it work for you?

Best regards,

Samuel C.