[Systems] bugs.sugarlabs.org moderation

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Apr 12 00:45:36 EDT 2016

Hi

When I submit tickets on bugs.sugarlabs.org moderation Trac says,

Moderation required for new ticket.

Thank you for submitting a new ticket ("Create sugar-event-recorder-daemon
package as required part of sugar desktop").

Your submission has been routed to Samuel Cantero for approval. We make
every effort to review submissions within one working day.

If you provided a valid e-mail address with your submission, you will
receive e-mail notification if the moderator accepts your submission.

I'd like to request my account (davelab6) be removed from the moderation
queue, and also that the queue be flushed as it seems no new bugs have been
reported for a while :)

--
Cheers
Dave