[Systems] Mailmain configuration

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Apr 11 20:04:14 EDT 2016

El 11/04/16 a las 18:07, Dave Crossland escribió:
> Does anyone on the systems list support my suggestion? :)
Sorry have to agree with others.

> Code developers on sugar-devel@ are having to read all this stuff
because of the current configuration of mailman.

They are reading it because people have included sugar-devel.

> People often don't know how to reply-all, so their replies are going
off list with the current config.

It happens the first time or two.

> People don't know how to eliminate duplicate mails, and are pestered
by duplicate emails with the current config.

I thought this didn't happen. I thuoght mailman sent only one copy.
Perhaps they are subscribed with different mail addresses?