[Systems] Translate.slo - "This site may be hacked"

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:32:20 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

With the help of Sebastian we got access to the Google console, and it
displays the follow issue:

A hacker may have modified your site to contain spammy content. To protect
visitors to your site, Google’s search results may label your site’s pages
as hacked. We may also show an older, clean version of your site.

Pages like the sample URLs appear to be created by a hacker. Typically, the
offending party gains access to an insecure directory that has open
permissions. The new pages often contain spammy words or links

URL injection,
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ps/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/translate/,8/15/15,
URL injection,http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ca/Erikos/,8/15/15,
URL injection,
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ja/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/translate/,8/8/15,
URL injection,http://translate.sugarlabs.org/son/ReadETexts/,8/8/15,
URL injection,http://translate.sugarlabs.org/te/Speak/,8/22/15,

But, if you look at these URLs, these are pages dynamically generated by
Pootle and I don't see any spam. Maybe Google's filter is having a
false-positive situation?

If you can double check these URL's and say it OK, I will mark them as
"fixed" in Google's console so we can get rid of the "hacked" message.