[Systems] [support-gang] How to install TuxMath and TuxPaint on Release 13.2.5+ on "ALL" XOs!

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 20 15:07:51 EDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM, utkarsh Dhawan <dhawanutkarsh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was going to create a page on wiki for TuxMath but I am unable to login
>> using openID.
>>
>> It says ''An unspecified authentication response/request error occurred
>> during the verification of the OpenID URL
>> https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id"
>>
>> What could be the error?
>>

> Utkarsh,
>
> I presume you mean http://wiki.sugarlabs.org so I'm forwarding to
> systems at lists.sugarlabs.org to see what's wrong?

​From our OpenID login page,

   -
* Interim Notice:* The *OpenID 2.0* standard used is no longer supported by
   Google . Its replacement *OpenID Connect* has yet to be enabled by this
   wiki.In the interim, please use the Yahoo, AOL, or another OpenID
   provider, or request an account by submitting your preferred user name and
   an email address to *systems @ lists dot sugarlabs dot org*.

​

​      --Fred​