[Systems] [Systems-logs] justice.sugarlabs.org-Munin_alert

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Oct 14 08:59:56 EDT 2015

We are running kernel 3.13 on this host. While we make time for a full
system update, perhaps it would be wise to update to kernel 3.16 or 3.19
which are available from the trusty-updates repositories?

On 14/10/15 06:43, Samuel Cantero wrote:
> Looks like we have a full system crash on Justice. I can not reach it.
> However, I can reach sunjammer and freedom. Anyone else?
>
> Regards,
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Munin <munin at sugarlabs.org
> <mailto:munin at sugarlabs.org>> wrote:
>
>     sugarlabs.org <http://sugarlabs.org> :: justice.sugarlabs.org
>     <http://justice.sugarlabs.org> :: Virtual Domain Cpu Time
>             UNKNOWNs: total is unknown.

I+D SomosAzucar.Org
"icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC
"Nadie libera a nadie, nadie se libera solo. Los seres humanos se liberan en comunión" - P. Freire