[Systems] DNS

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Oct 5 16:25:41 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I was just adding a kafka monitoring tool then I noticed that I needed a
new subdomain.  But, my horribly outdated raspberry pi had decided to
update itself, so I lacked access to a suffiently outdated DNS signer.

Does anybody have access to a very outdated dns signer?  It would be really
nice to have kafka-manager.slo and nagios.slo point to freedom.

Also, should we look into updating the nameservers?  Lightwave is running
ubuntu 14.04 but it still does not respond to my pushes, so is the bind
chroot outdated?

Sorry, I'm very confused by the nameservers.

Thanks,
Sam