[Systems] Alert: Possible compromise of lightwave server

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Oct 2 01:52:32 EDT 2015

Turns out I had no password on lightwave, I just wasn't a sudoer.
Samuel (scg) and I logged in using virsh console and I gave myself full
access.

It appears like this bitcoin thing is not new, and there isn't an
attempt to hide it.
So scg and I agree it looks like a person with authorization set this up
since 2013.

I hope these resources are going into SL, but who would know about that,
no idea.

I've uninstalled both tor and bitcoind, but left the configutation files
for both.
I've recovered the wallet.dat file and removed it from the server.

If this is your wallet, I have it, claim it.

If this is official business we need to document it in the wiki.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
I+D SomosAzucar.Org