[Systems] email from sugar labs lists tends to fall into SPAM folder...

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:23:16 EST 2015

I'm back here just to give feedback. The google postmaster console now is
showing 100% success rate on DKIM and SPF for lists.sugarlabs.org. You can
check it on the attached image. However, we don't have a DMARC policy yet.
Should we add it? IMHO, we don't need it yet, but I would like to read
another comments.