[Systems] translate.sl.o is down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 3 23:50:13 EST 2015

Thank you guys for the quick fix. Dogi, could you give Sebastian root
access to Justice? I have a theory for what caused the outage: perhaps
the old pootle VM accidentally started on the same IP? We should just
delete the old instance, since it's outdated and all the projects are
still pointing at Gitorious, which is no longer used.

I'm currently visiting my family in Italy AND on medical leave (I should
minimize typing after arm surgery). Please keep watching over the SL
infra while I'm afk!

Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team