[Systems] Vacation in Peru

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jun 26 04:45:43 EDT 2015

I'll be on vacation in Peru from June 27 to July 5 and won't take my
laptop along with me. I should still be reachable on the phone if
anything serious happens. I will have my ssh keys with me and I might
even be able to borrow a computer and try to fix things from the top of
the Andes or from the deep of the Amazon rainforest :-)

In case you were wondering, I plan to pass by Puerto Maldonado and pay
a visit to Sebastian Silva and his wife Laura Vergas. We met for the
Sugar Camp Lima which they organized almost four years ago, and I'm
looking forward to see them again.

  \X/  http://codewiz.org