[Systems] Wiki account creation OpenID Problem

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jun 20 09:33:40 EDT 2015

Forwarded conversation
​was ​
Subject: [Systems] Problem

*​(*See bottom post for status summary.)*​*

------------------------

From: *samson goddy* <samsongoddy at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 2:12 PM
To: "systems at lists.sugarlabs.org" <systems at lists.sugarlabs.org>

Hello Team,

We are having a little  problem with the website. The current openID that
is being installed in the site is no longer supported. The current openID
is openID 2.0 and i can't login because i use that process. But is there
any way i could register without using openID?. Thanks for your support!!

Best
Samson Goddy