[Systems] Zatoichi status

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jun 17 21:45:01 EDT 2015

Justice is a production machine - with important services.
We really need it running.

We can't reach it.

Stefan, Bernie, PING?

Regards,
Sebastian

On 17/06/15 20:39, Roberto Rodriguez Alcala wrote:
> Yes, I think you're right.
>
> Justice is down.
>
> bernie: Do you know how can we fix this?
>

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Samuel Cantero <scanterog at gmail.com
> <mailto:scanterog at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Looks like you're right Roberto. If you look at justice machine in
>     munin, you would find that the system has stopped working at the
>     same time.
>

>     On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Samuel Cantero
>     <scanterog at gmail.com <mailto:scanterog at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Roberto,
>
>         According to this
>         link http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Machine/zatoichi, zatoichi
>         is in treehouse. It looks like zatoichi has stopped working at
>         10:30 am. We can see that on munin.
>
>         Greetings,
>

>         On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Roberto Rodriguez Alcala
>         <rralcala at gmail.com <mailto:rralcala at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Hi Samuel,
>
>             I believe zatoichi is in justice.
>
>             Cheers,
>             Roberto
>
>             On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Samuel Cantero
>             <scanterog at gmail.com <mailto:scanterog at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                 Hello guys,
>
>                 I have no link between sunjammer and treehouse
>                 (crosslink). The eth1 interface from sunjammer is down
>                 and it doesn't have link. Maybe treehouse is down or
>                 some disconnected cable? According to the wiki page,
>                 zatoichi is located at treehouse. I coudn't
>                 contact Stefan Unterhauser (dogi) on IRC.
>
>                 Do you know of another VM running over treehouse?
>
>                 Please let me know if I can help in something else.
>
>                 Greetings,
>

>                 On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Martin Abente
>                 <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
>                 <mailto:martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                     Hello guys,
>
>                     Any idea whats wrong with zatoichi? The server
>                     seems down.
>
>                     Regards,
>                     Martin.

>             --
>             Roberto
>

> --
> Roberto

I+D SomosAzucar.Org
"icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC
"Nadie libera a nadie, nadie se libera solo. Los seres humanos se liberan en comunión" - P. Freire