[Systems] Zatoichi status

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:21:18 EDT 2015

Hello guys,

I have no link between sunjammer and treehouse (crosslink). The eth1
interface from sunjammer is down and it doesn't have link. Maybe treehouse
is down or some disconnected cable? According to the wiki page, zatoichi is
located at treehouse. I coudn't contact Stefan Unterhauser (dogi) on IRC.

Do you know of another VM running over treehouse?

Please let me know if I can help in something else.

Greetings,