[Systems] Error on trac reading a bug #4863

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jul 28 00:12:30 EDT 2015

1. We need monitoring for containers health with notifications when
parameters go off thresholds. Similar to what Munin does.

2. Containers should autorestart if they crash for any reason (with the
usual measures to deal with services which crash repeatedly).

3. Since high-profile services have been deployed using Docker for a
while, software for doing (1) and (2) certainly exists already :-)

  \X/  http://codewiz.org