[Systems] Error on trac reading a bug #4863

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jul 24 11:03:06 EDT 2015

On 07/24/2015 10:34 AM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> When try to read bug http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4863
> get the following error:"Genshi UnicodeEncodeError error while rendering
> template (unknown template location)"
>
> A quick google search show this bug [1]
>
> The error is originated by simply enter a link like this
> "<http://trac.edgewall.org/>"
> to a ticket. According to this [2] the bug is already solved on Trac 1.0.2
>
> Then:
> Developers: Please don't add links between <> until the error is solved.
> Systems: I don't know what version of trac we have running, could be
> possible update?

Who's maintaining Trac these days? The wiki points at dnarvaez and me,
but the former is MIA and the latter has installed it in 2008 and not
touched it ever since:

  https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/bugs

Perhaps one of the two Sams would like to upgrade Trac in-place or move
it into a docker container?

 \X/  http://codewiz.org