[Systems] File alteration in sunjammer (was: Re: Somosazucar.org blog victim to SQL injection?)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Jul 16 20:18:26 EDT 2015

Hello all,

So finally I spent some time trying to fix this.

There was nothing wrong with the database, but the file
wp-includes/functions.php was corrupted. There was a part of itself
appended to the end of the file.

I doubt anyone else wrote to it, nor had I even ever opened this file.
I suspect maybe there was filesystem corruption? I don't know how this
might have come to pass.

Anyone have a theory?

Regards.
Sebastian