[Systems] OpenId login not working

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:29:45 EST 2015

*Interim Notice:* The *OpenID 2.0* standard used is no longer supported by
Google . Its replacement *OpenID Connect* has yet to be enabled by this
wiki.In the interim, please use the Yahoo, AOL, or another OpenID provider,
or request an account by submitting your preferred user name and an email
address to*systems @ lists dot sugarlabs dot org*.