[Systems] New VMs in Justice for GCI contest - Public IP addresses

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:38:58 EST 2015

We're running out of time, so I decided to use 76 and 77, but it would be
great to clean up our IPs. I also added the A and AAAA records for the new
VMs in the DNS.

I have understood that Sam P will be also helping with the systems tasks so
I have added to him a shell account in both VMs. Anyone else interested on
the systems tasks?

Greetings,