[Systems] Freedom is down

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Aug 8 11:26:46 EDT 2015

Hi,
Confirmed, same experience.

Last time we had an outage, we agreed to give me access to the remote
console, but Bernie and I didn't get around to it yet.

So please, Bernie, or Stefan, could you access the remote console and
see what went wrong / at least reboot / freedom?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

El 08/08/15 a las 00:23, Sam P. escibió: