[Systems] Self-introduction

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 4 16:14:39 EDT 2015

Hola Samuel,

Bienvenido al equipo de Infrastructura!

Thank you for reminding us of the ethics code, it's been so long, that
it was a good read all over again.

We really appreciate your joining the team. Please make yourself at
home. You will find most things are documented in the Wiki. Any
suggestion and project is welcome.

Please use this list for any issues or discussion about improving our
infrastructure.

You can find me usually as "icarito" in #sugar at IRC Freenode.

Saludos desde Colombia,
Sebastian