[Systems] [Sugar-devel] This list in need YOUR help

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 4 02:43:52 EDT 2015

James,
Thanks for volunteering. I guess it's just the two of us.
I've put the list admin password in your ~/.ssh/ directory on Sunjammer.

I'll add you as admin so you get potential notifications. We've had zero
requests needing manual intervention since this call for help.

Also I agree with your suggestions and will proceed accordingly.

Have a good Easter weekend.
Sebastian