[Systems] freedom and justice are going to have maintenance downtime tomorrow ...

Stefan Unterhauser stefan at unterhauser.name
Mon Sep 22 21:32:45 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Jeffrey Warren <jeff at publiclab.org> wrote:

> Thanks Dogi for the heads up -- this affects all PL services except for
> MapKnitter, right?

exactly

virtual machines:

freedom:~# virsh list
 Id    Name                           State
 2     spectralwb                     running             <- Publiclab
 3     nicole                         running
 4     honey                          running
 6     kuckuck                        running
 7     plots2                         running             <- Publiclab
 8     jerry                          running
 9     dogleash                       running
 10    replicator                     running
 11    owncloud                       running
 12    teachermate                    running
 13    pad                            running             <- Publiclab
 14    pirate                         running
 15    rickshaw                       running
 16    infragram                      running             <- Publiclab
 17    munin                          running
 18    buildslave-i386                running         <- Sugarlabs
 19    plots2-test                    running             <- Publiclab

justice:~# virsh list
 Id Name                 State
  1 pootle               running         <- Sugarlabs
  2 pye-zatoichi         running         <- Sugarlabs
  4 amnesia              running         <- Sugarlabs
  5 jita                 running         <- Sugarlabs
  6 mothership           running         <- Sugarlabs
  7 atls                 running         <- Sugarlabs
 13 lightwave            running         <- Sugarlabs