[Systems] Migration to SN testing node urgent

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Oct 18 14:38:25 EDT 2014

Hola Aleksey,
Bernie and I were poking at jita + apache + sugar network node last
night.
After analyzing the issue, Bernie concludes it's actually the Sugar
Network Node leaking file descriptors.
I'll try to setup a test script and setup monitoring this weekend.
Hopefully with your help we can find this leak too!
Regards,
--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire