[Systems] Migration to SN testing node urgent

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Oct 16 01:06:24 EDT 2014

Very well then,
This is a good solution.
Thanks Alsroot.

Dear systems@ and Bernie,
We need to use another IP address for the Sugar Network. Is this
possible, could you please indicate which one? I also would like to
request access to signing the DNS records for node.sugarlabs.org or
assistance in this step, from the following procedure outlined by
Aleksey.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire