[Systems] Upgrading justice

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Nov 1 23:07:10 EDT 2014

I'll be out of network connectivity all of Sunday, until something like
9PM (UTC -5).

I'll take a look then.

Thanks for the heads up and the effort.

--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire