[Systems] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] Is wiki down?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri May 16 11:05:03 EDT 2014

On 05/16/2014 10:56 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Ok I restarted Apache to avoid further downtime, but I don't really
> understand the root cause :-(
>
> The local labs wikis appear in the log, but I doubt they're directly
> responsible, as they're running the same MW version of the main wiki.
>
> If it happens again, please notify me immediately. I read my personal
> email in daily batches, so for emergencies it's best to contact me in
> one of these ways:
>
>  Phone: +1 781 244 3485
>  IRC: bernie on freenode
>  Jabber: bernie at codewiz.org
>  Hangouts: bernie.codewiz at gmail.com

BTW: when something is down, I don't mind receiving a phone call, even
in the middle of the night. If I'm unreachable, don't hesitate to
contact the other sysadmins: dogi, rralcala, icarito, alsroot...

We have a contacts page in the wiki, but in case of an outage it may not
be accessible so you should save our contact information somewhere.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org