[Systems] Automated XO builds

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:11:59 EDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to setup automated XO images builds based on F20, the
"official" OLPC kernel and sugar from git.

I think we have most of the bits in place to do that, except for a decent
ARM machine. The VM I'm using is really really too slow, it takes like 10
hours to complete an olpc-os-builder build.

We either need a faster virtual machine (but I suspect we would spend a lot
of server resources to be decently fast on emulation), or an always-on XO4
on a good internet connection.

Any idea on how to go about this? I think automated builds for the XO would
help development and testing a lot.

--
Daniel Narvaez