[Systems] [IAEP] laptop.org listservers dead?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Dec 17 12:40:56 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I only got a private email from Adam about this, but frankly I never
> understand what he means.

No idea what I did wrong to offend you Sebastien.  If I knew I would
certainly not have.

I am volunteer organizing several critical communities being "held hostage"
within lists.laptop.org and I like several others unpaid and unconnected
have been trying hard for over 4 weeks now to protect olpc-sur and other
such archives, subscriber lists, etc there -- one way or another to
permanently safeguard these vital efforts.

We've been told twice over the past two weeks by James Cameron that there
is progress here by Reuben Caron, and I hope that is true.

Impatience is very understandable after 4 weeks for sure -- personal
insults however, will quickly marginalize all of our efforts establishing
clean infra empowering others.

In any case, this needs to be addressed. We need to stay in touch with our