[Systems] [IAEP] laptop.org listservers dead?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Dec 17 11:21:21 EST 2014

Hi,
I only got a private email from Adam about this, but frankly I never
understand what he means.

In any case, this needs to be addressed. We need to stay in touch with
our peers, and we can not depend on OLPC [inc, foundation, assoc,
religionwhatever it's called these days].

Does anyone care anymore? I can probably get a users list from either
my email archives or a prior Sur admin.

Regards,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire