[Systems] Hosting with SL

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Aug 19 14:47:37 EDT 2014

Status update: Freedom is now running Ubuntu 14.04 and still holding well.

I installed docker.io and tried setting up a simple container to ensure
everything works. It did.

Now we'd be ready to deploy your image and experiment with it. Sam &
Matthew: what should I do next? I guess you need a public ip and a dns
entry for it?

For fast turnaround, please chat me on #sugar, as I don't check my
personal email very often during work days.