[Systems] [Sugar-devel] Broken ASLO mirrors

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Aug 11 03:57:13 EDT 2014

Thanks, yes, the mirror is obviously out of date, I can tell, but why
does download.sugarlabs.org persist in suggesting it to (a) my IP in
Australia, and (b) localhost, itself?!

I've also changed the code I'm using to rely on disk cache
http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/z/1XGkQF.txt
and copied the files from the filesystem on download.sugarlabs.org.

But still, I shouldn't have to do that.

I'd call up my friends at mirror at aarnet to fix their mirror, but if I
do that the problem will go away without Bernie fixing the redirect.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/