[Systems] SN experiencing performance issues

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Apr 21 19:03:19 EDT 2014

Hi all!

Here is a Spanish description of how the system works within the ecosystem
of Perú and some details regarding the execution of the Pilot Proyect
Hexoquinasa: http://pe.sugarlabs.org/ir/Proyecto%20Piloto%20Hexoquinasa

There are links to presentations and other project documents. I'm sorry we
don't have them completly updated but we do our best.

Also sorry we don't have them in English yet.

Best regards,

Laura

Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org